Our in-house professional expertise and specialist skills in the “building trade” mean that we can handle all aspects of commercial and residential renovations plus of course all our work is fully insured and guaranteed.
As always, we’ll consult with you and provide a no-obligation estimate of costs based on the scope of the work and project-manage everything from the initial design and planning through to completion; co-ordinating and supervising any other tradesmen that are required – and always keeping you fully up to date.
From repairs & upgrades through to a complete interior overhaul & re-structure/re-model, we’ll ensure that the work is carried out to the high standards and attention to detail that our clients expect of us, indeed it’s our aim to exceed your expectations.
Always sensitive to the impact a building project can have on your day-to-day business and your employees, we’ll provide a single point of contact, saving you time and stress – and we’ll ensure that strict deadlines are adhered to.
From Listed Buildings to Schools, from Retail Properties to Local Authority Buildings, we understand you need reliable, committed, experienced tradesmen who can also be innovative, offering ideas and solutions as and when requirements may change.
In addition we know that budgets may be tight – we’ll procure the most suitable, quality materials for the job but at the best available prices – something we have plenty of experience at, building up great relationships with varied suppliers over the years.
Whatever your reasons for renovation work – to make safe, to expand, to sell & make money – we’ll not only renovate but rejuvenate your property.
There are a variety of reasons you may wish to renovate & transform your home, for example:
- Putting your own individual stamp on the property; making your house feel like a home
- Extending to have more space for a growing family, without the cost of moving home
- Changing the use of a room for practical reasons
- Putting structural or aesthetic issues right
- Improving the look and value of your home prior to sale
When committing to such an investment, you’ll need a firm you can trust and have complete confidence in. That’s where M. Stubbs Building Services comes in, as we have the “know-how” and skills to deliver hassle-free, first class results, covering everything from plastering to joinery and from tiling to plumbing from within our own team.
There may well be a cross-over with the renovating services you need and how we can help with alterations and home improvements – however in general, our services include (but are not limited to):
- Designs / plans including seeking planning permission & building regulation approval where required
- Renovating tired & neglected bathrooms & kitchens / installing from new
- Structural work / knocking down inner walls e.g. new inner door to garage; new through lounge/diner, open-plan space, create a Utility area etc.
- Dealing with dry rot
- Damp-proofing treatment
- Drainage issues
- Window repairs / replacements
- Replace walls with windows / install skylights
- Roof repairs / replacements
- Renovating old floors / under-floor heating
- Renovating entrance and inner doors / fitting bi-fold doors etc.
- Loft/garage conversions
- New Porch
- Basement renovation
- External makeover – perhaps timber or stone cladding
- Scaffolding Services
- Sourcing first class interior design, painting & decorating services
Our expertise suits both contemporary and period properties, maintaining the character of the property where this is a pre-requisite.
Of course – if you are still living in the property – we’ll complete the work with the minimum of disruption to your family life and we always clean up at the end of each day.
For more information on how we can assist you or to arrange for us to visit and provide you with a written estimate for work, please head over to our Contact Page where there are a variety of ways to get in touch, including an easy-to-use online form.